Saturday, December 18, 2010

katrina kaif wallpapers katrina kaif pictures














Katrina Kaif star career success is to do in the office much to be desired. It is probably also why the "Sheila" Santa is not much to fill your media with this Christmas."It is filled with many blessings and love from my fans and I wish that I be too greedy when I get some believe require more," said Kaif."But if I had to ask something, I hope that peace and happiness."What is striking something else? "We hope that will ensure the blessings that I am never without it," he laughs.The actress is currently busy so super and even Christmas can not see him slowly."Oh, I'm using to celebrate Christmas with my family, I'm shooting brother Mera Ki Dulhan on X'mas" he said. "But that's okay, I think."Pleased that the year ends with a happy note, is the star happy that next year promises just as interesting. Is the hot numbers in the style of his act will be published soon in sizzling Tees Maar Khan Farah Khan?"No, no, not right now," Kaif was the quick reply. "Farah could not come to me!"Regardless, the song it the "sexy" cloud Kaif has shown that there is something that your choice of paper or foil motivated."When sexy is not something I think," he said, "it's just a role I had to do, and I am glad that you were to remove it."That is what is sexy Sheila Yes Katrina sexy, I do not know!" He added modestly oomphy on his avatar raised his sensuality in Hindi films bar several notches.is "What I do know is that I not only rolls or songs, to maintain this image, he said, insisting she is still willing to make difficult roles, like Prakash Jha made in Rajneeti."If my job requires to be sexy, so I do my best to see the game from me, but I do not mind a complete change of direction and something that is not absolutely sexy."And while the actress was for experimental features that are not so keen to experiment, while from. "I'm not for marriage or children from, but in my head now," he said.And love? "Well, I do not always and certainly not the intention to speak," she said, smiling.